UFC 211 Embedded: Vlog Series – Episode 3
DALLAS, TX (Wed, May 10, 2017)– UFC 211: Stipe Miocic vs Junior dos Santos will take place on Saturday at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX. The main card will air on Pay-Per-View while the prelims on FX and UFC Fight Pass. The promotion started off the week with Countdown to UFC 211 and they will continue with their online series with their Embedded Vlogs.
From the official YouTube description:
On Episode 3 of UFC 211 Embedded, heavyweight title challenger and new father Junior Dos Santos enjoys the quiet on the beach before a goodbye dinner with family. Divisional champ Stipe Miocic stays focused on the upcoming rematch and answers some fan mail before heading to the airport. Strawweight Jessica Andrade argues with her wife over what to pack for Texas weather, as opponent and champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk says goodbye to her dog curbside. On Monday, the UFC’s heaviest and lightest champions spend a day at ESPN promoting their upcoming bouts, and then it’s on to Dallas, host city for the massive event. UFC 211 Embedded is an all-access, behind-the-scenes video blog leading up to the two title fights at UFC 211: Miocic vs. Dos Santos 2, taking place Saturday, May 13 live on Pay-Per-View.
(PPV (10pm ET)
Check out our FightBookMMA Merchandise by going here.
Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Than you need to go here.
Check out our Amazon Store by going here.
- Stipe Miocic vs Junior dos Santos for the Heavyweight title
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Jessica Andrade for the
- Demian Maia vs Jorge Masvidal
- Frankie Edgar vs Yair Rodriguez
- Henry Cejudo vs Sergio Pettis
Preliminary Card #2
(FX Card 8pm ET)
- Eddie Alvarez vs Dustin Poirier
- Jason Knight vs Chas Skelly
- David Branch vs Krzysztof Jotko
- Marco Polo Reyes vs. James Vick
Preliminary Card #1
(UFC Fight Pass Card 6pm ET)
- Jessica Aguilar vs Cortney Casey
- Enrique Barzola vs Gabriel Benitez
- Jared Gordon vs Michel Quinones
- Rashad Coulter vs Chase Sherman
- Gadzhimurad Antigulov vs Joachim Christensen
Follow FightBookMMA’s CEO/Founder/President/Owner
- Previous Xiaomi ROAD FC 040: Fukuda Riki vs Kim Hoon middleweight match
- Next Backyard Brawl: Briggs vs. Oquendo – Press Conference Quotes
Sorry - Comments are closed