UFC 226 takes place on Saturday July 7, 2018 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The main card will air on pay-per-view while the prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.
UFC 226 Countdown aired this past weekend and if you missed it we have the full episode above. The special previews the two title fights scheduled for the night. The episode takes you a look behind the scenes going inside the training camps of the four athletes who are preparing for their fight at UFC 226.
In the main event, Stipe Miocic (18-2 MMA, 12-2 UFC) will put his belt on the line against light-heavyweight titleholder Daniel Cormier (20-1 MMA, 9-1 UFC) in a champ-vs.-champ fight. In the co-main event champ Max Holloway (19-3 MMA, 15-3 UFC) takes on top contender Brian Ortega (14-0 MMA, 6-0 UFC).
UFC 226 Fight Card:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the heavyweight title: Champ Stipe Miocic vs. Champ Daniel Cormier
- For the featherweight title: Champ Max Holloway vs. Brian Ortega
- Derrick Lewis vs. Francis Ngannou
- Michael Chiesa vs. Anthony Pettis
- Khalil Rountree vs. Gokhan Saki
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(8 p.m. ET)
- Paulo Costa vs. Uriah Hall
- Yancy Medeiros vs. Mike Perry
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Rob Font
- Max Griffin vs. Curtis Millender
PRELIMINARY CARD #1
(UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Gilbert Burns vs. Dan Hooker
- Jamie Moyle vs. Emily Whitmire
- Drakkar Klose vs. Lando Vannata
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting