UFC 2O4 Official weigh-in results and weigh-in video
Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Go here.
FightBookMMA Amazon Store.
FightBookMMA Box Office for all your Combat Sporting Events and Concerts.
Watch Live Fights on FightBookMMA via iPPV on FITE TV.
MANCHESTER, England (Friday October 7, 2016)– The early weigh-ins took place at the Radisson Blu Edwardian in Manchester, England. UFC 204 will take place on Saturday October 8, 2016, the main card will aor on pay-per-view while the prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.
In the main event, Middleweight champion Michael Bisping (29-7 MMA, 19-7 UFC) and challenger Dan Henderson (32-12 MMA, 9-8 UFC) were both under the 185-pound limit. Ian Entwistle (9-3 MMA, 1-2 UFC) became ill and was forced out of his bantamweight bout with Rob Font (12-2 MMA, 2-1 UFC) weighed in at 134 pounds.
Below you will find the official weigh-in results and the the weigh-in video.
UFC 204 weigh-in results:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Michael Bisping (185) vs. Dan Henderson (184) – for middleweight title
- Vitor Belfort (186) vs. Gegard Mousasi (185)
- Jimi Manuwa (205) vs. Ovince Saint Preux (205)
- Daniel Omielanczuk (239) vs. Stefan Struve (265)
- Mirsad Bektic (144) vs. Russell Doane (145)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Iuri Alcantara (136) vs. Brad Pickett (136)
- Davey Grant (135) vs. Damian Stasiak (135)
- Leon Edwards (169) vs. Albert Tumenov (169)
- Marc Diakiese (156) vs. Lukasz Sajewski (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD #1
(UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Mike Perry (170) vs. Danny Roberts (170)
- Adriano Martins (155) vs. Leonardo Santos (156)
By: Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Sorry - Comments are closed