UFC 2O4 Official weigh-in results and weigh-in video
MANCHESTER, England (Friday October 7, 2016)– The early weigh-ins took place at the Radisson Blu Edwardian in Manchester, England. UFC 204 will take place on Saturday October 8, 2016, the main card will aor on pay-per-view while the prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.
In the main event, Middleweight champion Michael Bisping (29-7 MMA, 19-7 UFC) and challenger Dan Henderson (32-12 MMA, 9-8 UFC) were both under the 185-pound limit. Ian Entwistle (9-3 MMA, 1-2 UFC) became ill and was forced out of his bantamweight bout with Rob Font (12-2 MMA, 2-1 UFC) weighed in at 134 pounds.
Below you will find the official weigh-in results and the the weigh-in video.
UFC 204 weigh-in results:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Michael Bisping (185) vs. Dan Henderson (184) – for middleweight title
- Vitor Belfort (186) vs. Gegard Mousasi (185)
- Jimi Manuwa (205) vs. Ovince Saint Preux (205)
- Daniel Omielanczuk (239) vs. Stefan Struve (265)
- Mirsad Bektic (144) vs. Russell Doane (145)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Iuri Alcantara (136) vs. Brad Pickett (136)
- Davey Grant (135) vs. Damian Stasiak (135)
- Leon Edwards (169) vs. Albert Tumenov (169)
- Marc Diakiese (156) vs. Lukasz Sajewski (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD #1
(UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Mike Perry (170) vs. Danny Roberts (170)
- Adriano Martins (155) vs. Leonardo Santos (156)
By: Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Sorry - Comments are closed