UFC Fight Night 104 Medical Suspensions
Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Go here.
FightBookMMA Amazon Store.
FightBookMMA Box Office for all your Combat Sporting Events and Concerts.
Watch Live Fights on FightBookMMA via iPPV on FITE TV.
(Tue, February 7, 2017) – UFC Fight Night 104 took place at Toyota Center in Houston. The card aired on FS1 while the early prelims on UFC Fight Pass. To read our complete coverage of the event click here. For the Bonuses, Reebok Sponsorship Payout & Video Highlights click here.
The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation today confirmed the medical suspensions which can be seen below. The list includes seven fighters who received indefinite medical suspensions. The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation didn’t include any information regarding the medical suspensions.
UFC Fight Night 104 medical suspensions:
- Chan Sung Jung: Suspended until Feb. 14
- Dennis Bermudez: Suspended until April 6
- Felice Herrig: Suspended until Feb. 14
- Alexa Grasso: Suspended until Feb. 14
- James Vick: Suspended indefinitely
- Abel Trujillo: Suspended until Feb. 20
- Volkan Oezdemir: Suspended until Feb. 20
- Ovince Saint Preux: Suspended until Feb. 20
- Marcel Fortuna: Suspended until March 22
- Anthony Hamilton: Suspended until April 6
- Jessica Andrade: Suspended until March 22
- Angela Hill: Suspended until March 7
- Curtis Blaydes: Suspended indefinitely
- Adam Milstead: Suspended indefinitely
- Ricardo Lucas Ramos: Suspended until March 7
- Michinori Tanaka: Suspended indefinitely
- Chas Skelly: Suspended indefinitely
- Chris Gruetzemacher: Suspended until Feb. 12
- Tecia Torres: Suspended indefinitely
- Bec Rawlings: Suspended indefinitely
- Niko Price: Suspended until March 7
- Alex Morono: Suspended until April 6
- Khalil Rountree: Suspended until Feb. 12
- Daniel Jolly: Suspended until April 6
Follow CEO/President/Owner Roberto Villa
Show your support and head out to our Online Store by going here.
Want to help sponsor a fighter? Than go here.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It’s being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you: Lose weight, Reduce junk food cravings, Provide healthy energy, Support your digestion and regularity.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click Here and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it’s changing the world, one healthy decision at a time.
- Previous UFC 208 Embedded: Vlog Series – Episode 1
- Next ROAD FC Japan Trials: DEEP announces the four participants for the single night tournament
Sorry - Comments are closed