DENVER (Fri, February 3, 2017)– UFC Fight Night 104 early fighter weigh-ins took place today, there will be no ceremonial weigh-ins later in the day. The event will take place at the Toyota Center in Houston and will air on FS1 while the early prelims on UFC Fight Pass.
In the main event, Dennis Bermudez (16-5 MMA, 9-3 UFC) will take on Chan Sung Jung (13-4 MMA, 3-1 UFC). Jung, “The Korean Zombie,” returns from a mandatory two-year military service in South Korea.
Below you will find the official weigh-in results for the UFC Fight Night 104.
UFC Fight Night 104 weigh-in results:
(FS1, 10 p.m. ET)
- Dennis Bermudez (145.5) vs. Chan Sung Jung (145.5)
- Alexa Grasso (116) vs. Felice Herrig (115.5)
- Abel Trujillo (156) vs. James Vick (155.5)
- Volkan Oezdemir (206) vs. Ovince Saint Preux (205)
- Marcel Fortuna (210.5) vs. Anthony Hamilton (258.5)
- Jessica Andrade (115.5) vs. Angela Hill (116)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Curtis Blaydes (264.5) vs. Adam Milstead (233.5)
- Chris Gruetzemacher (145) vs. Chas Skelly (146)
- Ricardo Lucas Ramos (135) vs. Michinori Tanaka (135)
- Bec Rawlings (117.5)* vs. Tecia Torres (115.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD #1
(UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Alex Morono (170) vs. Niko Price (170.5)
- Daniel Jolly (204.5) vs. Khalil Rountree (205)
* Rawlings missed the strawweight limit and will be fined 20% of her purse, which will go to Torres
Follow CEO/President/Owner Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It’s being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you: Lose weight, Reduce junk food cravings, Provide healthy energy, Support your digestion and regularity.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click Here and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it’s changing the world, one healthy decision at a time.