UFC Fight Night 112: Michael Chiesa vs. Kevin Lee Official Weigh-in Results
Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Go here.
FightBookMMA Amazon Store.
FightBookMMA Box Office for all your Combat Sporting Events and Concerts.
Watch Live Fights on FightBookMMA via iPPV on FITE TV.
OKLAHOMA CITY (Sat, June 24, 2017)– UFC Fight Night 112: Michael Chiesa vs. Kevin Lee will take place in Oklahoma City, Okla. at the Chesapeake Energy Arena. The main card will air on FS1 while the prelims on FS2 and UFC Fight Pass.
The early weigh-ins took place at the hotel in Oklahoma City, Okla. earlier this morning. There are no ceremonial weigh-ins for the event, below are the official weigh-in results.
In the main event, Michael Chiesa (14-2 MMA, 7-2 UFC) will take on Kevin Lee (15-2 MMA, 8-2 UFC). In the co-main-event, Tim Boetsch (20-11 MMA, 11-10 UFC) will take on Johny Hendricks (18-6 MMA, 13-6 UFC). Johny Hendricks missed weight for his middleweight fight. Jared Gordon also missed weight for his fight against Michel Quinones.
UFC Fight Night 112 weigh-in results:
(FS1, 9 p.m. ET)
- Michael Chiesa (155) vs. Kevin Lee (156)
- Tim Boetsch (186) vs. Johny Hendricks (188)*
- Felice Herrig (115) vs. Justine Kish (116)
- Joachim Christensen (206) vs. Dominick Reyes (205)
- Alex Garcia (171) vs. Tim Means (171)
- B.J. Penn (146) vs. Dennis Siver (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(FS2, 7 p.m. ET)
- Clay Guida (156) vs. Erik Koch (155)
- Vitor Miranda (186) vs. Marvin Vettori (185)
- Carla Esparza (116) vs. Maryna Moroz (115)
- Darrell Horcher (155) vs. Devin Powell (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD #1
(UFC Fight Pass, 5:30 p.m. ET)
- Jared Gordon (149)* vs. Michel Quinones (145)
- Johnny Case (156) vs. Tony Martin (156)
- Jeremy Kimball (204) vs. Josh Stansbury (206)
* – Missed weight; fined 20% of purse, which goes to opponent
Follow FightBookMMA’s CEO/Founder/President/Owner
- Previous 👊 King of the Cage: Flashback Weigh-in Results and Video Replay
- Next Legacy Fighting Alliance (LFA) 14 Official Results and Video Highlights
Sorry - Comments are closed