UFC Fight Night 70 Medical Suspensions
Tuesday June 30, 2015– UFC Fight Night 70 took place June 27 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, FL. The Florida State Boxing Commission released the complete list of the medical suspensions for the event which can be seen below. For a complete fight card results go here.
- Lyoto Machida: Suspended indefinitely, requires CT Scan of head and ENT clearance
- Hacran Dias: Suspended indefinitely, requires orthopedic clearance of right foot
- Steve Bosse: Suspended 90 days, transported to ER by ambulance
- Santiago Ponzinibbio: Suspended 30 days
- Eddie Gordon: Suspended 30 days for abrasion on nose
- Lewis Gonzalez: Suspended 30 days for right brow sutures
- Steve Montgomery: Suspended 30 days
- Previous Sergei Kharitonov talks about his career and Kenny Garner rematch this Friday
- Next GILBERTO GONZALEZ TO TAKE ON NEW OPPONENT HEVINSON HERRERA IN THE MAIN EVENT
Sorry - Comments are closed
FightBook MMA Facebook
Help us keep the lights on.