UFC Fight Night 88 Fighter Salaries, Reebok Sponsorship Payout & Bonuses
Tuesday May 31, 2016— UFC Fight Night 88 took place at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The card was aired on FOX Sports 1 while the early prelims were on UFC Fight Pass. The event drew an announced attendance of 5,193 for a live gate of $359,000.
At the event, Garbrandt defeated unbeaten bantamweight Thomas Almeida with a first-round knockout. Stephens defeated former bantamweight champion Barao with a unanimous decision win in their featherweight fight. Collier defeated Alberto Uda in the second round with a spinning back kick that caught Uda right in the gut.
To read out recap and official results by our writer Rick San Bartolome click here. Below you will find the UFC Fight Night 88 Bonuses, Fighter Salaries and Reebok Sponsorship Payout.
UFC Fight Night 88 Bonuses each fighter took an extra $50k:
- Performance of the Night: Cody Garbrandt
- Performance of the Night: Jake Collier
- Fight of the Night: Jeremy Stephens vs. Renan Barao
UFC Fight Night 88 payouts:
- Cody Garbrandt: $48,000 (includes $24,000 win bonus)
def. Thomas Almeida: $25,000
- Jeremy Stephens: $100,000 (includes $50,000 win bonus)
def. Renan Barao: $50,000
- Rick Story: $76,000 (includes $38,000 win bonus)
def. Tarec Saffiedine: $37,000
- Chris Camozzi: $72,000 (includes $36,000 win bonus)
def. Vitor Miranda: $18,000
- Lorenz Larkin: $72,000 (includes $36,000 win bonus)
def. Jorge Masvidal: $57,000
- Paul Felder: $42,000 (includes $21,000 win bonus)
def. Josh Burkman: $48,000
- Sara McMann: $50,000 (includes $25,000 win bonus)
def. Jessica Eye: $25,000
- Abel Trujillo: $52,000 (includes $26,000 win bonus)
def. Jordan Rinaldi: $10,000
- Jake Collier: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus)
def. Alberto Uda: $10,000
- Erik Koch: $42,000 (includes $21,000 win bonus)
def. Shane Campbell: $15,000
- Bryan Caraway: $36,000 (includes $18,000 win bonus)
def. Aljamain Sterling: $30,000
- Adam Milstead: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Chris De La Rocha: $10,000
The usual disclaimer: The figures do not include deductions for items such as insurance, licenses and taxes. The figures do not include money paid by sponsors, including the official UFC Athlete Outfitting sponsorship program pay. They don’t include any other “locker room” or special discretionary bonuses the UFC oftentimes pays.
UFC Fight Night 88 Reebok Sponsorship payouts:
- Cody Garbrandt: $2,500
def. Thomas Almeida: $2,500
- Jeremy Stephens: $20,000
def. Renan Barao: $10,000
- Rick Story: $15,000
def. Tarec Saffiedine: $10,000
- Chris Camozzi: $15,000
def. Vitor Miranda: $2,500
- Lorenz Larkin: $10,000
def. Jorge Masvidal: $15,000
- Paul Felder: $5,000
def. Josh Burkman: $10,000
- Sara McMann: $5,000
def. Jessica Eye: $2,500
- Abel Trujillo: $5,000
def. Jordan Rinaldi: $2,500
- Jake Collier: $2,500
def. Alberto Uda: $2,500
- Erik Koch: $10,000
def. Shane Campbell: $2,500
- Bryan Caraway: $5,000
def. Aljamain Sterling: $2,500
- Adam Milstead: $2,500
def. Chris de la Rocha: $2,500
Under the new sponsorship deal with Reebok, here are the program’s payout tiers: 1-5 bouts receive $2,500, 6-10 bouts get $5,000, 11-15 bouts earn $10,000, 16-20 bouts pocket $15,000, 21 bouts and more get $20,000. Champions earn $40,000 while title challengers get $30,000. UFC fighters will also receive payments amounting to 20-30 percent of any UFC merchandise sold that bears their likeness, according to officials.
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous UFC AND DGITAL MEDIA LAUNCH “UFC UNFILTERED WITH JIM NORTON AND MATT SERRA”
- Next Europes Leading Combat Sports Organization Is Finally Coming To The U.S.
Sorry - Comments are closed