Monday September 26, 2016— UFC Fight Night 95 took place at Nilson Nelson Gymnasium in Brasilia, Brazil. The main card aired on FS1 while the prelims were on the same channel and the early prelims on UFC Fight Pass.
To read our complete coverage of UFC Fight Night 95 Brasilia: Cyborg vs. Länsberg click here. For the UFC Fight Night 95 Reebok Sponsorship Payout, Bonuses and Video Highlights click here.
FightBookMMA received the list of suspensions from Comissao Atletica Brasileira de MMA (CABMMA) – Brazil’s MMA commission who oversaw the event. Seven fighters were issued a lengthy medical suspension and two could be out for up to six months.
UFC Fight Night 95 medical suspensions are longer than the minimum:
- Gregor Gillespie: Suspended 30 days with 21 days no contact. He was also given a suspension of 180 days unless cleared by an ophthalmologist.
- Hector Urbina: Suspended 60 days with 45 days no contact.
- Luan Chagas: Suspended 180 days unless cleared by an orthopedist for fractured fibula.
- Erick Silva: Suspended 180 days unless cleared by a doctor for facial fracture.
- Paul Felder: Suspended 45 days with 30 days no contact.
- Antonio Silva: Suspended 45 days with 30 days no contact.
- Lina Lansberg: Suspended 45 days with 30 days no contact.
By: Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.