UFC Fight Night 96 Medical Suspensions
Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Go here.
FightBookMMA Amazon Store.
FightBookMMA Box Office for all your Combat Sporting Events and Concerts.
Watch Live Fights on FightBookMMA via iPPV on FITE TV.
Tuesday October 4, 2016— UFC Fight Night 96 took place at Moda Center in Portland, Ore., and the main card aired on FS1 while the prelims on FS2 and UFC Fight Pass.
The Oregon State Athletic Commission (OSAC) released the following medical suspensions below. The list does not include a detailed breakdown on the medical suspensions. All fighters from the 12-bout card were given a minimum of seven days but nine received longer terms.
UFC Fight Night 96 Medical Suspensions:
- John Lineker: suspended 30 days with 21 days no contact
- John Dodson: suspended 7 days
- Alex Oliviera: suspended 7 days
- Will Brooks: suspended indefinitely pending ER documentation and physical clearance
- Zak Ottow: suspended 7 days
- Josh Burkman: suspended 7 days
- Brandon Moreno: suspended 7 days
- Louis Smolka: suspended 7 days
- Luis Henrique da Silva: suspended 7 days
- Joachim Christensen: suspended 30 days
- Andre Fili: suspended 14 days
- Hacran Dias: suspended 7 days
- Shamil Abdurakhimov: suspended 14 days with 7 days no contact
- Walt Harris: suspended 7 days
- Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos: suspended 7 days
- Keita Nakamura: suspended 7 days
- Nate Marquardt: suspended 7 days
- Tamdan McCrory: suspended 60 days
- Ion Cutelaba: suspended 28 days
- Jonathan Wilson: suspended 30 days
- Curtis Blaydes: suspended 14 days
- Cody East: suspended 45 days
- Ketlen Vieira: suspended 7 days
- Kelly Faszholz: suspended 7 days
Photo Credit: Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC / Contributor
By: Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
- Previous Gray returns following first career defeat to defend junior middleweight titles against veteran Chatman
- Next World MMA Association names Viktor Frolov to head 2016 European Championship
Sorry - Comments are closed