UFC on FOX 17 medical suspensions
Monday December 21, 2015– UFC on FOX 17 was held at the Amway Center in Orlando, FL. This event will be the last show for the UFC in 2015.
For the UFC on FOX 17: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Cerrone Results, Bonuses, Video Highlights & Post fight Press Conference click here. To check out the Reebok Sponsorship Payouts click here. For the UFC on FOX 17 salaries click here.
Dollaway is requiring a CT scan and Miller needing orthopedic clearance on his left eye before returning to the cage. Both fighters are suspended indefinitely until further notice.
The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation released the full medical suspension.
UFC on FOX 17’s medical suspensions can be seen below.
- C.B. Dollaway: Suspended indefinitely pending CT scan and doctor’s clearance; regardless, suspended no less than 60 days
- Cole Miller: Suspended indefinitely pending orthopedic clearance on left eye
- Luiz Henrique: Suspended 90 days, requires neurologist’s clearance
- Donald Cerrone: Suspended 45 days
- Junior dos Santos: Suspended 30 days
- Josh Samman: Suspended 30 d
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous UFC on FOX 17 salaries
- Next GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS CLOSES 2015 WITH BIG FIGHTS AND BIG VICTORIES IN NEW YORK, INDIO, TIJUANA AND MEXICO CITY
Sorry - Comments are closed