UFC on FOX 23 Medical Suspensions
Need gear for the outdoor living or adventure? Go here.
FightBookMMA Amazon Store.
FightBookMMA Box Office for all your Combat Sporting Events and Concerts.
Watch Live Fights on FightBookMMA via iPPV on FITE TV.
COLORADO (Thu, February 2, 2017)– UFC on FOX 23 took place at Denver’s Pepsi Center. The event aired on FS1 while the early prelims were aired on UFC Fight Pass. To read our complete coverage of the event click here and for the Bonuses, Reebok Sponsorship Payout & Video Highlights click here. The Colorado State Athletic Commission doesn’t release any fighter pay.
Colorado State Athletic Commission released the Medical Suspensions. The list of suspensions does not disclose any specifics on the injuries sustained.
In the main event, Julianna Pena is suspended 180 days or until cleared by a physician after losing in a second-round submission to Valentina Shevchenko. The other fighters to receive a potential six-month suspended, which are Aljamain Sterling, Jordan Johnson, and Eric Shelton.
UFC on FOX 23 Medical Suspensions:
- Julianna Pena: Suspended 180 days or until cleared by a physician.
- Jorge Masvidal: Suspended 90 days or until cleared by a physician.
- Donald Cerrone: Suspended 45 days.
- Andrei Arlovski: Suspended 60 days.
- Jason Knight: Suspended 30 days.
- Alex Caceres: Suspended 30 days.
- Sam Alvey: Suspended 30 days.
- Nate Marquardt: Suspended 30 days.
- Aljamain Sterling: Suspended 180 days or until cleared by a physician.
- Bobby Nash: Suspended 60 days.
- Jordan Johnson: Suspended 180 days or until cleared by a physician.
- Luis Henrique da Silva: Suspended 45 days.
- Alessio Di Chirico: Suspended 30 days.
- Eric Spicely: Suspended 30 days.
- Jeremy Kimball: Suspended 30 days.
- Marcos Rogerio de Lima: Suspended 90 days or until cleared by a physician; suspended a minimum of 30 days.
- Eric Shelton: Suspended 180 days or until cleared by a physician; suspended a minimum of 30 days.
- J.C. Cottrell: Suspended 30 days.
- Jason Gonzalez: Suspended 30 days.
Follow CEO/President/Owner Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It’s being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you: Lose weight, Reduce junk food cravings, Provide healthy energy, Support your digestion and regularity.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click Here and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it’s changing the world, one healthy decision at a time.
- Previous Youri Kalenga added to “Battle of Casablanca” card Feb 18 in Morocco
- Next MMA fighters & fans of rival Russian soccer teams added to M-1 Challenge 74 card
Sorry - Comments are closed