UPDATE: World Amateur Championships II
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (April 13, 2015) King of the Cage and MAVTV, owned by Lucas Oil is looking forward to seeing you at the second World Amateur Championships at Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California on Saturday, April 18, 2015.
With an expected crowd of over 9,000, this unique event will feature 40 of the most elite MMA amateur fighters from around the globe competing for the chance at earning professional fighting contracts worth $250,000. Below is the updated fight card that has been put together for this event. Additional fighters to be added.
The World Amateur Championships will be broadcast live on MAVTV. MAVTV is a 24/7 high-definition television network that specializes in sports and action programming.
Doors open at 5pm & fights at 6pm.
World Amateur Championships Fight Card (subject to change)
Saturday, April 18, 2015 Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario, California
|#14||JON MARC CORTEZ||125 LBS 2 X 3||TBA|
|#13||TBA||205 LBS 2 X 3||DEREK HARRIS|
|#12||JARED VANDERRA||265 LBS 2 X 3||SERGIO SOSA|
|#11||MARIA CORONA||135 LBS 2 X 3||NICOLE UPSHAW|
|#10||KALYN SCHWARTZ||125 LBS 2 X 3||YUMI MATSUMOTO|
|#9||TBA||145 LBS 2 X 3||GERALD HARVEY|
|#8||JORGE SERRANO||135 LBS 2 X 3||JOEY RUQUET|
|#7||ARCINIO WHITE||135 LBS 2 X 3||JOHNNY MUNOZ|
|#6||ANDREW KAUPPILA||145 LBS 2 X 3||ROY SAUCEDO|
|#5||ENRIQUE SIERRA-HAO||170 LBS 2 X 3||LANCE FOX|
|#4||KEVIN CRANE||170 LBS 2 X 3||ANTHONY FLORES|
|#3||ANTHONY BROWDER||155 LBS 2 X 3||CESAR GONZALEZ|
|#2||MIKE VASQUEZ||185 LBS 2 X 3||COLLIN HUCKBODY|
|#1||JJ TORRES||170 LBS 2 X 3||JAOQUIN LOPEZ|
2015 King of the Cage World Amateur Championships Format:
• 20 Fights, 40 fighters from all over the globe will compete.
• Competing for five (5) Professional contracts totaling $250,000.
• Five (5) competitors will be voted into a contractual opportunity which will give them contracts (1st Place $100,000) (2nd & 3rd Place $50, 000) and (4th & 5th Place totaling $25,000) to pursue their dream as the next big star in the MMA world.
Determining the opportunities will be based equally on these criteria:
• Skill level
• Level of excitement at which they fight
Winners for the event will be determined based on formula which combines:
• Fight Judges
• On-line voting from TV Viewing Audience
• On-Line voting from Live Event Audience
- Previous “Bellator: Unfinished Business” gets a monster rematch added to June 19
- Next Two new fights featuring St. Louis scrappers added to “Bellator: Unfinished Business” at the Scottrade Center on June 19
Sorry - Comments are closed
FightBook MMA Facebook
Help us keep the lights on.