Want the latest News?
WATCH: LFA 36 Live Stream of the weigh-ins at 9 p.m. ET
Legacy Fighting Alliance (LFA) will return to California with a bantamweight world title fight and a high-stakes featherweight war. LFA 36 will be broadcast an hour later than usual at 10pE/7pP because it is on the west coast, live from the Morongo Casino Outdoor Pavilion in Cabazon, CA. Below you will find the live stream of the weigh-ins starting at at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT.
In the main event of LFA 36, #1 ranked Ricky Simon defends his title against #2 ranked Vinicius Zani. This will be Simon’s first title defense after his big win over Chico Camus at LFA 29. Zani is a Black Belt in Jiu Jitsu but prefers to just hack at people with his world class Muay Thai. We may have a “Fight of the Year” contender after this fight.
In the co-main event of the evening, Jamall Emmers will battle Guilherme Faria who is taking the fight on short notice. Faria is a former World Champion in Muay Thai and has 8 knockouts in his 15 wins. Emmers is a former wrestler and a former RFA title challenger who is currently riding a 3-fight win streak.
Join Ron Kruck and UFC Hall of Famer Pat Miletich and Phoenix Carnevale on Friday March 23, 2018 at 10/9c on AXS TV!
Full Broadcast Fight Card:
- Bantamweight Title – Vinicius Zani (11-4) vs. (C) Ricky Simon (11-1)
- Featherweight – Jamall Emmers (12-3) vs. Guilherme Faria (15-6)
- Welterweight – Ricardo Seixas (7-0) vs. Christian Aguilera (10-4)
- Bantamweight – Trent Meaux (6-4-1) vs. Andre Ewell (11-4)
- Light Heavyweight – Herdem Alacabek (3-0) vs. Jonathan Noriega (3-0, 1 NC)
- Featherweight – Tommy Aaron (5-3) vs. Troy Guerrero (5-1)
- Middleweight – Taylor Johnson (2-0) vs. Corey Turner (1-1)
Get Social & Follow Along on Twitter Using #LFA36
Help us sponsor fighters by joining our Paid Subscription List and have a chance to win some AWESOME Perks by going here.
Help us keep the lights on.
- Previous Cage Warriors announce high-stakes amateur grand prix tournament for 2018
- Next Titans of the Cage live MMA comes to Pulaski Co. H.S.
Sorry - Comments are closed