The Professional Fighters League (PFL) presents MMA for the first time in the sport format where individuals compete in a regular season, playoffs, and championship. Co-founded by Donn Davis, Russ Ramsey, and Mark Leschly, the Professional Fighters League is backed by an ownership group of sports, media, and business titans.
PFL 2018 Season has 72 Elite MMA fighters in 6 weight-classes, with each fighting twice in the PFL Regular Season in June, July, and August. The top 8 fighters in each weight-class advance to the single-elimination PFL Playoffs in October. The PFL Championship is New Year’s Eve with the final bouts in each of six weight classes competing for the $10 million prize pool. The PFL 2018 Season is broadcast live on NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) and streamed live worldwide on Facebook Watch.
Today Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 4 p.m. ET 14 middleweight and 10 welterweight contenders vying for spots in the PFL playoffs will participate in a ceremonial weigh-in prior to PFL6, the sixth regular season event of the 2018 inaugural PFL season. You can watch the live stream below. The weigh-ins will take place at Ocean Ballroom at Ocean Resort Casino, located at 500 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
All 24 fighters for PFL6 will weigh-in including Kayla Harrison, Ray Cooper, Rick Story, Jake Shields and Eddie Gordon.
PFL 6 Fight Card:
– 170 lbs – Ray Cooper III vs. Pavel Kusch
– 170 lbs- M. Magomedkerimov vs. Bojan Velickovic
– 155 lbs – Kayla Harrison vs. Jozette Cotton
– 170 lbs – A. Nurmagomedov vs. Jonatan Westin
– 170 lbs – João Zeferino vs. Yuri Villefort
– 170 lbs – Rick Story vs. Carlton Minus
– 170 lbs – Jake Shields vs. Herman Terrado
– 185 lbs- John Howard vs. Bruno Santos
– 185 lbs – A. Magomedov vs. A. Gonçalves
– 185 lbs – Shamil Gamzatov vs. Rex Harris
– 185 lbs – Louis Taylor vs. Andre Lobato
– 185 lbs- Gasan Umalatov vs. Eddie Gordon