Will Brooks signs with UFC and will take on Ross Pearson at The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale
Wednesday June 15, 2016— Lightweight Will Brooks (17-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) is not a free agent anymore as he has signed a six-fight deal with the UFC and will fight against Ross Pearson (19-10 MMA, 11-7 UFC) at The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale.
The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale will take place on July 8 at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Garden Arena. The main card will air on FOX Sports 1 while the prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.
Brooks is coming in with an eight-fight winning streak to his UFC debut. The last time he fought was in November against Marcin Held defeating him with a unanimous decision which this fight was his second defense of Bellator’s undisputed lightweight title. Pearson will be coming in to this fight for his second straight win. His most recent fight was against Chad Laprise in Australia in March at UFC Fight Night 85 earning a split decision win.
The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale Fight Card so far:
- Champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Claudia Gadelha – for for women’s strawweight title
- opponent TBA vs. opponent TBA – “TUF 23” light heavyweight tournament final
- opponent TBA vs. opponent TBA – “TUF 23” women’s strawweight tournament final
- Will Brooks vs. Ross Pearson
- Doo Ho Choi vs. Thiago Tavares
- Andrew Holbrook vs. Joaquim Silva
- Fernando Bruno vs. Gray Maynard
- Cezar Ferreira vs. Anthony Smith
- Li Jingliang vs. Anton Zafir
- John Moraga vs. Matheus Nicolau
- Kevin Lee vs. Jake Matthews
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous WSOF31: John Howard To Face Mike Arrant on Friday, Live on NBCSN
- Next UFC RETURNS TO VANCOUVER ON AUGUST 27
Sorry - Comments are closed