Friday October 16, 2015– Official WSOF 24 fighter weigh-ins took place today, and all main-card fighters successfully made weight.
For the second time this year the WSOF will have another star-studded, world-class Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) mega-event, headlined by a welterweight (170 pounds) showdown between rival superstars Jon Fitch and Yushin “Thunder” Okami, on Saturday, Oct. 17, live on NBCSN.
Below are the official weigh-in results and photographs for WSOF 24.
WSOF 24 weigh-in results:
(NBCSN, 9 p.m. ET)
- Jon Fitch (170) vs. Yushin Okami (170)
- For the heavyweight title:
Champ Blagoi Ivanov (252) vs. Derrick Mehmen (237)
- Tom Marcellino (155) vs. Nick Newel
- Matt Hamill (205) vs. Vinny Magalhaes (204)
- For the inaugural flyweight title:
Magomed Bibulatov (124) vs. Donavon Frelow (124)
(FightBookMMA.com, 7 p.m. ET)
- Rick Glenn (145) vs. Adam Ward (145)
- Alexandre Almeida (145) vs. Saul Almeida (148)*
- Rodrigo Almeida (148)* vs. Bruce Boyington (145)
- Washington Nunes da Silva (173)* vs. Colton Smith (170)
- Rex Harris (184) vs. Justin Torrey (185)
- Tyler King (240) vs. Patrick Walsh (228)
* – Missed weight on first attempt
(Photos Courtesy of the WSOF)
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!