WSOF 26: Palmer vs. Almeida Medical Suspensions & Salaries
Tuesday December 22, 2015– WSOF 26: Palmer vs. Almeida took place at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. The main card was aired on the NBC Sports Network. Featherweight champion Lance Palmer fought to defend his belt but unfortunately he lost against Alexandre Almeida by unanimous decision. For the official WSOF 26 results click here.
Palmer earned more on the card earning $28,000 for his main event loss to Alexandre Almeida ($12,000 ). Ozzy Dugulubgov pocketed $28,000 for defeating Nic Herron-Webb ($3,000) and Sheymon Moraes took home $20,000 for knocking out Robbie Peralta ($7,000).
The Nevada State Athletic Commission released the following medical suspensions and salaries to FightBookMMA.
WSOF 26: PALMER vs. ALMEIDA Medical Suspensions:
LANCE TYLER PALMER vs. MARCOS ALEXANDRE CAMPOS ALMEIDA
Palmer needs left thumb x-rayed, if positive then must be cleared by Dr or no contest until 07/19/16.
Suspend Almeida until 02/18/16
No contact until 02/0316
AZAMAT DUGULUBGOV “OZZY” vs. NICOLAS WESLEY HERRON-WEBB
Suspend Herron-Webb until 02/18/16
No contact until 02/03/16 – left eyebrow laceration
ROBERTO ANDRES PERALTA vs. SHEYMON MORAES DA SILVA
Peralta must have broken right foot cleared by Dr or no contest until 07/19/16;
minimum suspension no contest until 02/18/16, no contact until 02/03/16
JONATHAN RAYMOND NUNEZ vs. DAVID MICAH JORDAN
Nunez needs left thumb x-rayed, if positive
then must be cleared by Dr or no contest
GILBERT MARQUEZ GUARDADO vs. GIGA CHIKADZE
Guardado must have right wrist x-rayed, if
positive then must be cleared by Dr or no
contest until 07/19/16
Suspend Chikadze until 02/18/16
No contact until 02/03/16 – two deep
lacerations above right eyebrow
WSOF 26: PALMER vs. ALMEIDA Salaries:
- Alexandre Almeida ($6,000 + $6,000 = $12,000) def. Lance Palmer ($28,000)
- Ozzy Dugulubgov ($14,000 + $14,000 = $28,000) def. Nic Herron-Webb ($3,000)
- Sheymon Moraes ($10,000 + $10,000 = $20,000) def. Robbie Peralta ($7,000)
- Josh Hill ($7,000 + $7,000 = $14,000) def. Bekbulat Magomedov ($8,000)
- Jake Heun ($8,000 + $8,000 = $16,000) def. Clinton Williams ($4,000)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov ($2,500 + $2,500 = $5,000) def. Danny Davis Jr. ($3,000)
- Johnny Nunez ($2,000 + $2,000 = $4,000) def. David Jordan ($1,200)
- Marat Magomedov ($3,000) vs. Hakeem Dawodu ($6,000) ruled a majority draw
- Gil Guardado ($800* + $1,000 = $1,800) def. Giga Chikadze ($1,200*)
*Guardado forfeited percentage of purse to Chikadze for missing weight
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!
- Previous WSOF-GC 2 Japan – 3 More Fights Added
- Next FIGHT NETWORK MMA, KICKBOXING, WRESTLING & JUDO PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE (Dec. 22-27, 2015)
Sorry - Comments are closed