WSOF 35 OFFICIAL RESULTS & VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS
NEW YORK (Sun, March 9, 2017)– WSOF 35 took place at Turning Stone Resort Casino in Verona, N.Y. The main card aired on NBCSN following prelims on FightBookMMA.com. The main event was headlined by three title fights.
In the main-event, Ivanov (15-1) defeated Shawn Jordan (19-8) to retain his heavyweight title with a first-round TKO at the 1:43 mark. Ivanov with a short left uppercut rocked Jordan and Ivanov landed a right hand to put him on the mat. Ivanov took advantage and started dropping hammer fists until the ref called the fight.
In the co-main event, throughout the fight Harrison (16-0) avoided taking any damage from Palmer (11-3). A back and forth fight but in the end, Harrison did enough for the judges to give Hartison the win with scores of 49-46, 48-47 and 48-47 and is now the WSOF 145 Champ.
In the third title fight was for the vacant 135 title as Magomedov (18-1) defeated Frelow (6-2), who took the fight on short notice with a unanimous decision win of 50-45 x3. Most of this fight Magomedov would take down Frelow and take his back trying to sink in the guillotine choke. Frelow did well defending the choke but he couldn’t get out of the guard of Magomedov to try to do any type of damage. Below you will find the complete results for WSOF 35.
WSOF 35 results included:
- Blagoy Ivanov def. Shawn Jordan via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 1:43 – to retain heavyweight title
- Andre Harrison def. Lance Palmer via unanimous decision (49-46, 48-47, 48-47) – to win featherweight title
- Bekbulat Magomedov def. Donavon Frelow via unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45) – to win vacant bantamweight title
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov def. Matt Secor via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Tom Marcellino def. Bill Jones via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Hakeem Dawodu def. Steven Siler via unanimous decision (30-26, 29-28, 30-27)
- Islam Mamedov def. Natan Schulte via submission (armbar) – Round 2, 4:56
- Steven Rodriguez def. Alexandre Almeida via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
- Emmanuel Walo def. Andrews Nakahara via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Show your support and head out to our Online Store. We have hats, sweaters, woman’s tank tops, hoodies, cups. Head out to the store by GOING HERE. Help us sponsor fighters by joining the #FightBookMMANation. Want to learn more on how WE can help these fighters get sponsored so they can pay for Travel, Hotel, Gym Time, etc.? Than GO HERE!
Want to watch more Combat Sports Events? Then you need to download FITE. It’s the app that let’s you enjoy MMA, professional wrestling, boxing, Muay Thai and traditional martial arts right on the screen of your TV – when you want to and where you want to. Check them out by GOING HERE.
Check out StrongBoard Balance they are a health and wellness company which they make the best balance board and fitness products on the planet. Use Coupon Code: FIGHTBOOK for FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the US by GOING HERE.
Follow FightBookMMA’s CEO/Founder/President/Owner
- Previous UFC Fight Night 107 Results, Bonuses and Reebok Sponsorship Payout
- Next BAMMA 29 Returns to Birmingham
Sorry - Comments are closed