ARLINGTON, TEXAS – The third event of the 2022 PFL season takes place on Friday at Esports Stadium, and FightBook MMA will have your official results. This event will air live on ESPN2 and ESPN+ at 9 p.m. ET following prelims on ESPN+ beginning at 6 p.m. ET.
In the main event, two-time PFL Women’s Lightweight World Champion Kayla Harrison of the United States meets Marina Mokhnatkina of Russia. In the co-main event, two-time PFL Welterweight Champion Hawaii’s Ray “Bradda Boy” Cooper III takes on Brazilian standout Carlos “The Lion” Leal in a welterweight showdown.
Also on the card, former UFC champion Anthony “Showtime” Pettis of the United States takes on Myles “Magic” Price of Ireland. Former Bellator champion Rory “The Red King” MacDonald of Canada meets Brett “Fudoshin” Cooper of the United States.
PFL is the first and only MMA league with a true sports-season format where elite fighters from around the world compete in a regular season, playoffs, and championship. The four competitors in each division who earn the most points in the regular season advance to the win-or-go-home playoffs, followed by the biggest night in MMA – the PFL World Championship – with each winner going home with the $1 million prize.
2022 PFL 3 Results:
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
Main Card (ESPN2, ESPN+, 9 p.m. ET)
- Kayla Harrison def. Marina Mokhnatkina via unanimous decision
- Carlos Leal def. Ray Cooper III via unanimous decision
- Anthony Pettis def. Myles Price via first-round submission (triangle choke)
- Rory MacDonald vs. Brett Cooper
- Larissa Pacheco vs. Zamzagul Fayzallanova
Preliminary card (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Dilano Taylor def. Joao Zeferino via split decision
- Genah Fabian def. Julia Budd via decision
- Sadibou Sy def. Nikolai Aleksakhin via split decision
- Jarrah Al-Silawi def. Gleison Tibau via split decision
- Olena Kolesnyk def. Abigail Montes via split decision
- Martina Jindrova def. Vanessa Melo via unanimous decision
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting