Tuesday May 24, 2016— Are you ready for some LIVE Muay Thai on AXS TV?! This Friday Lion Fight returns with their first event since February. Lion Fight 29 card is jammed pack with actions as Regian Eersel will step in for the nights main event at Foxwoods.
Lion Fight 29 will take place at Foxwoods and will be headlined by super welterweight champion Smokin’ Jo Nattawut (56-5-2). Nattawut was supposed to defend his belt against Yodpayak Sitsongpeenong that fight got canceled and then Armin Pumpanmuang was next in line but now its Regian Eersel (15-4) who will step for a non-title fight main event.
In the co-main event, is one hell of a matchup between former Lion Fight lightweight champ Ognjen Topic (17-6) and former Lumpinee Stadium champion Dechsakda Sitsongpeenong (66-27-4). Julio Pena (4-0) will take on Travis Clay (1-0) don’t blink this fight has the potential for fight of the night. Also on the main card we will see John Nofer (7-1) vs. Jared Tipton (1-1), Bryce Lawrence (2-1) vs. Asa Ten Pow (1-0) and Diego Llamas (7-2) vs. PJ Sweda (1-0).
Full Broadcast Card:
- Middleweight – Regian Eersel (15-4) vs. Jo Nattawut (56-5-2)
- Lightweight – Dechsakda Sitsongpeenong (66-27-4) vs. Ognjen Topic (17-6)
- Lightweight – Travis Clay (1-0) vs. Julio Pena (4-0)
- Featherweight – John Nofer (7-1) vs. Jared Tipton (1-1)
- Welterweight – Bryce Lawrence (2-1) vs. Asa Ten Pow (1-0)
- Welterweight – Diego Llamas (7-2) vs. PJ Sweda (1-0)
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!