UNCASVILLE, Conn. – The second of four fights making up the first round of the 2018 Bellator Heavyweight Grand Prix will take place Friday, February 16 at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. The main card will air on Paramount while the prelims on Bellator.com.
The early weigh-ins took place at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn. and you find the official results below. The ceremonial fighter weigh-ins will take place today, and you can catch a live video stream below here on FightBookMMA at 5 p.m. ET (2 p.m. PT).
In the main event, Roy Nelson (22-14 MMA, 1-0 BMMA) will take on Matt Mitrione (12-5 MMA, 3-0 BMMA) as part of the opening round of Bellator’s grand prix heavyweight tournament.
Bellator 194 weigh-in results:
(Paramount, 9 p.m. ET)
- Roy Nelson (265) vs. Matt Mitrione (255)
- Derek Campos (154) vs. Patricky Freire (155)
- Liam McGeary (203.75) vs. Vadim Nemkov (205)
- Heather Hardy* (126.25) vs. Ana Julaton (125)
- Tywan Claxton (145) vs. Jose Perez (142)
(Bellator.com, 7 p.m. ET)
- Pat Casey (155.5) vs. Tyler Hamilton (154.5)
- 165-pound catchweight: Peter Nascimento (163.5) vs. Kastriot Xhema (164.5)
- Dean Hancock (155.25) vs. Marcus Surin (156)
- Walter Howard (203) vs. Jarod Trice (205.5)
- Regivaldo Carvalho (145) vs. Tom English (146)
- Mike Kimbel (135.75) vs. Geoffrey Then (135)
- Ronie Arana Leon (156) vs. Ross Richardson (155.5)
* Hardy missed weight and was fined 20% of her purse which goes to Julaton
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting