UNCASVILLE, CONN. – FightBook MMA has your official weigh-in results for Bellator 250: Mousasi vs. Lima.
This event will be broadcast on CBS Sports Network and simulcast on DAZN at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT, while preliminary bouts will stream on CBSSports.com, Bellator’s YouTube channel and DAZN beginning at 5:30 pm ET/2:30 pm PT.
In the main event, Douglas Lima and Gegard Mousasi fight for the vacant 185-pound belt in the main event. Both fighters made championship weight. In the co-main event, Henry Corrales and Brandon Girtz also hit their marks with the towel.
Two fighters came in over their contracted limits as Veta Arteaga missed the mark by 0.2 pounds and Toby Misech missed the 137-pound contract-weight limit by 5.4 pounds. Misech weighed in at 142.4 pounds as a result, Misech’s fight was canceled.
Bellator 250: Mousasi vs. Lima Main Card CBS Sports Network | DAZN 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT
- Middleweight World Title Bout: Gegard Mousasi (184.9) vs. Douglas Lima (184.9)
- Featherweight Co-Main Event: Brandon Girtz (145.6) vs. Henry Corrales (145.5)
- Flyweight Feature Bout: Veta Arteaga (126.2) vs. Desiree Yanez (125)
Bellator MMA’s YouTube Channel | CBSSports.com | DAZN Preliminary Card 5:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. PT
- Heavyweight Bout: Jake Hager (253.2) vs. Brandon Calton (258)
- Middleweight Bout: Dalton Rosta (185.5) vs. Ty Gwerder (184.2)
- Welterweight Bout: Sabah Homasi (171) vs. Bobby Voelker (170.5)
- Lightweight Bout: Nick Newell (155.5) vs. Zach Zane (155.6)
- Middleweight Bout: Johnny Eblen (185) vs. Taylor Johnson (185.3)
- 150-Pound Contract Weight Bout: Adam Borics (149.5) vs. Erick Sanchez (150)
- Featherweight Bout: Cody Law (145.5) vs. Orlando Ortega (141.5)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting