FightBook MMA has your BELLATOR 275: Mousasi vs Vanderford weigh-ins and all but one fighter made weight.
The event will air live on SHOWTIME this Friday, Feb. 25, at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT, while the stacked eight-fight preliminary card airs live here at FightBookMMA.com beginning at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT.
In the main event, current world champion Gegard Mousasi (48-7, 2 NC) will defend his crown against undefeated American Top Team standout Austin Vanderford (11-0). Mousasi weighed in at 184.6 pounds and Vanderford came in at 183.7 pounds.
The co-main event sees Northern Ireland’s Leah McCourt (6-1) and Ireland’s most-recent title challenger Sinead Kavanagh (7-5) in what is set to be the biggest Irish female fight ever. McCourt stepped on the scale at 145.8 pounds, while former title challenger Kavanagh was 145.6. Jamie Hay missed the featherweight limit and will be fined a percentage of his purse.
BELLATOR 275: Mousasi vs Vanderford weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Friday, Feb. 25 – 9 p.m. GMT/4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT):
- Champ Gegard Mousasi (184.6) vs. Austin Vanderford (183.7) – for middleweight title
- Sinead Kavanagh (145.6) vs. Leah McCourt (145.8)
- Ciaran Clarke (144.8) vs. Abou Tounkara (145.8)
- Khasan Magomedsharipov (145.6) vs. Jose Sanchez (145.4)
- Jornel Lugo (135.2) vs. Brian Moore (135.4)
PRELIMS (FightBook MMA, 6 p.m. GMT/1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT):
- Brett Johns (135.6) vs. Khurshed Kakhorov (134.8)
- Davy Gallon (155.2) vs. Charlie Leary (155.2)
- Danni McCormack (115.2) vs. Stephanie Page (114.9)
- Darragh Kelly (155) vs. Junior Morgan (156)
- Daniele Scatizzi (154.6) vs. Vladimir Tokov (155.4)
- Gokhan Saricam (247.6) vs. Kirill Sidelnikov (264)
- Nathan Kelly (145.4) vs. Scott Pedersen (144.8)
- Lee Hammond (145.6) vs. Jamie Hay (146.8)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting