LOS ANGELES – FightBook MMA has your BELLATOR MMA 256: Bader vs. Machida 2 live stream of the weigh-ins and official results. The weigh-ins will take place on April 8, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. ET (11:00 a.m. MT).
This event will take place on Friday, April 9, 2021, inside the “FightSphere” at Mohegan Sun Arena. The main card will stream on SHOWTIME at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. ET while the prelims will stream live on FightBook MMA at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT.
The BELLATOR MMA Light Heavyweight World Grand Prix kicks off with a quarter-final matchup featuring former two-division champion as #1 contender Ryan Bader (27-6, 1 NC) takes on #4 Lyoto Machida (26-10) in an exciting rematch.
BELLATOR MMA 256: Bader vs. Machida 2 weigh-in results:
Main Card (SHOWTIME 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT):
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
- Light Heavyweight WGP Quarterfinal Bout: #1-Ryan Bader (205) vs. #4-Lyoto Machida (204.6)
- Flyweight Co-Main Event: #2-Liz Carmouche (125.4) vs. Vanessa Porto (126)
- Featherweight Bout: #3-Adam Borics (145.8) vs. #8-Jeremy Kennedy (145.7)
- Featherweight Bout: #3-Cat Zingano (145.2) vs. Olivia Parker (145.4)
- Lightweight Bout: #3-Goiti Yamauchi (155.8) vs. Dan Moret (155.6)
Preliminary Card (FightBook MMA 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT):
- Middleweight Bout: Dalton Rosta (185.5) vs. Tony Johnson (185.2)
- Featherweight Bout: Talita Nogueira (146) vs. Jessica Borga (145.2)
- Bantamweight Bout: #8-Cass Bell (135.6) vs. #10-Jornel Lugo (135)
- Featherweight Bout: Cody Law (145.2) vs. Nathan Ghareeb (143.8)
- Bantamweight Bout: Jaylon Bates (136) vs. Jeffrey Glossner (137.8)* Fighter missed weight
- Lightweight Bout: Nainoa Dung (155.9) vs. Izzy William (156)
- Flyweight Bout: Diana Avsaragova (125.8) vs. Tara Graff (125.2)
- Bantamweight Bout: John Douma (135.4) vs. Will Smith (134.6)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #carloskremer #theroaringcarloskremer #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting