LONDON, UK – FightBook MMA has your results for BELLATOR MMA 281: MVP vs. Storley taking plac on Friday, May 13, 2022, at the OVO Arena Wembley.
The main card will air live in the U.S. on SHOWTIME at 4 p.m. EST / 1 p.m. PST. The preliminary card will stream live in the U.S. on FightBook MMA at 1 p.m. EST / 10 a.m. PST.
An interim welterweight world title bout will headline Friday’s card, with hometown hero Michael “Venom” Page (20-1) taking on No. 4-ranked Logan Storley (31-11-2, 1 NC). In the co-main event, MMA legend Lyoto Machida (13-6) faces Birmingham, England’s Fabian Edwards (10-1) in a huge middleweight contest.
BELLATOR MMA 281: MVP vs. Storley Results:
MAIN CARD (SHOWTIME (U.S.) Friday, May 13, 9 p.m. BST/4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT)
- Welterweight Interim World Title Main Event: Logan Storley def. Michael Page via split decision (48-47, 47-48, 49-46) – for interim welterweight title
- Middleweight Bout: Fabian Edwards def. Lyoto Machida via knockout (punches) in Round 1, 3:18
- Women’s Flyweight Bout: Kana Watanabe def. Denise Kielholtz via submission (triangle choke) in Round 2, 3:03
- 175lb Contract Weight Bout: Paul Daley def. Wendell Giacomo via knockout (punch) in Round 2, 4:09
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Simon Biyong def. Luke Trainer via unanimous decision (29-27, 28-27, 29-28)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FightBook MMA Friday, May 13, 6 p.m. BST/1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)
- Featherweight Bout: Daniel Weichel def. Robert Whiteford via knockout (punches) in Round 1, 1:12
- Welterweight Bout: Oliver Enkamp def. Mark Lemminger via submission (buggy choke) in Round 3, 0:25
- Flyweight Bout: Elina Kallionidou def. Kate Jackson via TKO (punches) in Round 2, 4:53
- Lightweight Bout: Alfie Davis vs Tim Wilde ends in a majority draw (29-27, 28-28, 28-28)
- Featherweight Bout: Andrew Fisher def. Attila Korkmaz via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Middleweight Bout: Charlie Ward def. Alan Carlos via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-25)
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Maciej Rozanski def. Lee Chadwick via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Women’s Strawweight Bout: Chiara Penco def. Lanchana Green via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting