FightBook MMA has your complete Cage Warriors 117, 118 and 119 which took place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night of December 2020.
All 3 events took place behind-closed-doors and was broadcasted from London’s York Hall, live on UFC FightPass.
In the night’s headliner for Cage Warriors 117, once-beaten flyweight champion Luke Shanks defended his belt against undefeated challenger Jake Hadley. Unfortunately, Shanks lost the fight via unanimous decision. In the night’s headliner for Cage Warriors 118, middleweight champion Nathias Frederick put his nine-fight winning streak on the line against Jamie Richardson. Frederick was able to defeat Richardson via knockout in Round 2. Cage Warriors 119 was headlined by a pair of title fights. In the main event, Morgan Charriere took on Perry Goodwin for the vacant featherweight belt. Charriere was able to defeat Perry Goodwin via knockout (body punch) in Round 3. Meanwhile, in the co-main event, pitted Jack Grant against Agy Sardari for the vacant lightweight title. Agy Sardari defeated Jack Grant via split decision.
Cage Warriors 117 official results
- Jake Hadley def. Luke Shanks via unanimous decision (50-42, 50-45, 50-44) – for flyweight title
- Sam Creasey def. Adam Amarasinghe via TKO (punches) – Round 3, 2:51
- Michele Martignoni def. Weslley Maia via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Mehdi Ben Lakhdar def. Steve McIntosh via TKO (punches) Round 1 – 4:38
- Aidan Stephen def. Emrah Sonmez via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-27, 30-27)
- Michal Figlak def. Anthony O’Connor via knockout (punch) – Round 2, 0:17
- Adam Cullen def. Oscar Ownsworth via submission (via rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 2:53
Cage Warriors 118 official results
- Nathias Frederick def. Jamie Richardson via knockout (punch) – Round 3, 0:18
- Leonardo Damiani def. Aaron Khalid via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Matthew Bonner def. Matt Inman via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Madars Fleminas def. Mick Stanton via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Decky McAleenan def. Adam Ventre via submission (rear-naked choke) Round 2, 1:13
- Liam Gittins def. Josh Reed via submission (triangle choke) – Round 2, 1:08
- Steve Aimable def. Tom Mearns via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 2:12
- Ben Ellis def. Kingsley Crawford via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Nathan Fletcher def. Leigh Mitchell via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 2, 4:18
Cage Warriors 119 official results
- Morgan Charriere def. Perry Goodwin via knockout (body punch) – Round 3, 1:55 – to win vacant featherweight title
- Agy Sardari def. Jack Grant via split decision (49-46, 47-48, 48-47) – to win vacant lightweight title
- Jordan Vucenic def. Paul Hughes via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Ian Garry def. Lawrence Tracey via TKO (elbows) – Round 1, 4:02
- Joe McColgan def. Kieran Lister via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 4:47
- Will Currie def. Dario Bellandi via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-27)
- Christian Duncan def. Lukasz Marcinkoweski via knockout (spinning back kick) – Round 1, 1:00
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.