CBS Sports Network to Air GLORY SuperFight Series Marathon
Starts at Midnight Eastern / 9 p.m. Pacific on Friday, Jan. 1
with GLORY SuperFight Series Amsterdam
New York, NY – GLORY, the world’s premier kickboxing league, kicks off 2016 with a six-hour New Year’s Day marathon of action-packed SuperFight Series cards on CBS Sports Network, featuring the Featherweight World Title bout between Gabriel Varga and Serhiy Adamchuk, light heavyweights Danyo Ilunga and Artem Vakhitov doing battle in an instant classic, and the return of Errol Zimmerman to the GLORY ring.
Beginning at Midnight ET / 9 p.m. PT, on Friday, Jan. 1, fans will be able to relive the excitement of GLORY SuperFight Series Amsterdam, followed at 2 a.m. ET / 11 p.m. PT by star-studded GLORY SuperFight Series Milan. The six-hour, three-event marathon wraps up with a replay of GLORY SuperFight Series Amsterdam at 4 a.m. ET / 1 a.m. PT.
“We closed out 2015 with two of the finest SuperFight Series cards in company history, including the first defense of our featherweight title in Milan,” said GLORY CEO Jon Franklin. “There’s no better way to ring in the new year for our fans than with this marathon of current and future GLORY stars shining brightly on CBS Sports Network.”
The full cards for GLORY SuperFight Series Milan and GLORY SuperFight Series Amsterdam can be found below:
GLORY SuperFight Series Amsterdam
- Heavyweight Bout: Errol Zimmerman vs. Thomas Vanneste
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Danyo Ilunga vs. Mourad Bouzidi
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Fred Sikking vs. Zinedine Hameur-Lain
- Welterweight Bout: Yoann Kongolo vs. Karapet Karapetyan
- Lightweight Bout: Perviz Abdullayev vs. Aziz Kallah
GLORY SuperFight Series Milan
- Featherweight Title Bout: Gabriel Varga vs. Serhiy Adamchuk
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Danyo Ilunga vs. Artem Vakhitov
- Middleweight Bout: Vittorio Iermano vs. Samir Boukhidous
- Welterweight Bout: Stefano Bruno vs. Hosam Radwan
- Lightweight Bout: Anatoly Moiseev vs. Teo Mikelic
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.