Saturday December 26, 2015— UFC 195: Robbie Lawler vs Carlos Condit will take place on January 2nd at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The main card will air on PPV while the prelims will be on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.
Countdown to UFC 195 will air on FOX Sports 1 at 4:30 p.m. ET on Sunday. FightBookMMA will post the episode when it becomes available.
On the preview show we will take an inside look between UFC welterweight champion Robbie Lawler and former WEC welterweight champion Carlos Condit. The show will also feature an in-depth look at two heavyweights, former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski and Stipe Miocic.
Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
- Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit
for the welterweight title.
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Stipe Miocic
- Lorenz Larkin vs. Albert Tumenov
- Diego Brandao vs. Brian Ortega
- Tony Sims vs. Abel Trujillo
FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
- Masanori Kanehara vs. Michael McDonald
- Nina Ansaroff vs. Justine Kish
- Drew Dober vs. Scott Holtzman
- Alex Morono vs. Kyle Noke
UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET
- Joseph Duffy vs. Dustin Poirier
- Joe Soto vs. Michinori Tanaka
- Edgar Garcia vs. Sheldon Westcott
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!