The Cage Warriors 134 card is official following the completion of today’s weigh-ins in London.
Headlined by a featherweight title bout, the sold-out event is scheduled to take place tomorrow – Friday, March 18th – at the Indigo at the O2.
England’s Jordan Vucenic will aim to extend his win streak to a seventh fight when he puts his belt on the line against compatriot James Hendin in the main event.
Both fighters came in below the 145-pound limit, with Hendin aiming to upset the champion after accepting the fight on short notice when an injury forced the withdrawal of Paul Hughes.
The action from Cage Warriors 134 – all of which can be viewed live on UFC Fight Pass – begins tomorrow night with the prelims at 8.15pm, followed by the main card at 9pm.
MAIN CARD (9PM GMT)
- James Hendin (145lbs) vs. Jordan Vucenic (c) (144.5lbs) – featherweight title bout (5×5-minute rounds)
- Patrick Vallée (182.1lbs) vs. Will Currie (185.7lbs) – middleweight bout (3×5-minute rounds)
- Decky McAleenan (155.6lbs) vs. Tobias Harila (154.3lbs) – lightweight bout (3×5-minute rounds)
- Łukasz Kopera (160.4lbs) vs. George Hardwick (160.3lbs) – 161lbs catchweight bout (3×5-minute rounds)
- Ben Ellis (145.2lbs) vs. Nik Bagley (144.7lbs) – featherweight bout (3×5-minute rounds)
PRELIMS (8.15PM GMT)
- Aidan James (135.7lbs) vs. Kingsley Crawford (135.1lbs) – bantamweight bout (3×5-minute rounds)
- Ryan Morgan (125.6lbs) vs. Lone’er Kavanagh (127.3lbs*) – flyweight bout (3×5-minute rounds)
*Fighter missed weight but the bout will proceed
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting