Saturday February 20, 2016– The weigh-ins took place at Stage AE in Pittsburgh. The event will air on FOX Sports 1 and the early prelims on UFC Fight Pass.
Donald Cerrone will be making his welterweight debut, he will be facing Alex Oliveira in what the MMA community is calling “Cowboy” vs. “Cowboy” main event. In the co-main event, Derek Brunson will take on Roan Carneiro in a middleweight bout.
The complete UFC Fight Night 83 weigh-in results are below including the weigh-in replay.
Fight Night Pittsburgh: Official Weigh-in Video Replay:
- Donald Cerrone (170) vs. Alex Oliveira (171)
- Derek Brunson (186) vs. Roan Carneiro (184.5)
- Cody Garbrandt (140.5) vs. Augusto Mendes (142)* – 142-pound catchweight
- Dennis Bermudez (146) vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri (146)
- Chris Camozzi (185.5) vs. Joe Riggs (186)
- Shane Campbell (156) vs. James Krause (155.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD # 2
(FOX Sports 1, 7 p.m. ET)
- Alex Garcia (171) vs. Sean Strickland (170.5)
- Oluwale Bamgbose (185) vs. Daniel Sarafian (186)
- Leonardo Augusto Leleco (184.5) vs. Anthony Smith (185.5)
- Nathan Coy (170) vs. Jonavin Webb (169.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD # 1
(UFC Fight Pass, 5:15 p.m. ET)
- Ashlee Evans-Smith (135.5) vs. Marion Reneau (135)
- Kelly Faszholz (135) vs. Lauren Murphy (135.5)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov (254) vs. Anthony Hamilton (260)
* – Fined 20 percent for missing weight (16% to Garbrandt; 4% to commission)
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!