FIGHTERS WEIGH IN FOR ‘LEGACY FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP 53’ AHEAD OF TOMORROW NIGHT’S LIVE AXS TV FIGHTS BROADCAST
LOS ANGELES – April 7, 2016 – The live broadcast kicks off an hour early at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT followed by INSIDE MMA at 11:30 p.m. ET/8:30 p.m. PT. Feel free to follow the action and tweet along using #Legacy53.
Legacy Fighting Championship held their weigh-in event today for tomorrow night’s live, seven-fight broadcast of AXS TV FIGHTS: LEGACY FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP 53 an hour early at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT. AXS TV FIGHTS commentators UFC Hall of Famer Pat Miletich and “The Voice” Michael Schiavello call the action as welterweight Antonio Trocoli (9-1) attempts to avenge his first career loss, taking on UFC veteran Dhiego Lima (10-4) in the main event at Center Stage Atlanta.
In the co-main event, two welterweights riding nine and six-fight winning streaks, respectively, square off as Cody Wilson (9-1) takes on Dave Vitkay (16-12-1). Also on the night’s televised main card is a clash between flyweights C.J. Hamilton (7-4) and Jacob Hebeisen (7-3), a middleweight bout featuring Adam Deheart (5-5) against Amir Dadovic (2-2), light heavyweight Zachary Klouse (4-2) against Devorious Tubbs (2-0, 1 NC), and two lightweight battles showcasing Wesley Golden (4-5) versus Chazz Walton (3-0) and Nathan Williams (1-0) versus Jonathan Cobb (1-0).
The official weigh-in results for Legacy 53 are as follows. Weight (in pounds) is listed in parenthesis:
Main Card – Begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT on AXS TV
- Main Event – Welterweight Fight – Antonio Trocoli (171) vs. Dhiego Lima (171)
- Co-Main Event – Welterweight Fight – Cody Wilson (170.8) vs. Dave Vitkay (170.2)
- Flyweight Fight – C.J. Hamilton (124.8) vs. Jacob Heibsen (125.4)
- Middleweight Fight – Adam Dehart (187.6) vs. Amir Dadovic (186.2)
- Light Heavyweight Fight – Zachary Klouse (205) vs. Devorious Tubbs (204.6)
- Lightweight Fight – Welsey Golden (155.4) vs. Chazz Walton (155.2)
- Lightweight Fight – Nathan Williams (155) vs. Jonathan Cobb (155)
- 130 Pound Fight – Junior Sales (129.6) vs. Juan Puerta (130)
- 170 Pound Fight – Eli Wynter (171.8) vs. Yemi Oduwole (172)
- 140 Pound Fight – Jose Madrano (140.4) vs. Devante Sewell (144.6)
Muay Thai Undercard
- 145 Pound Fight – Patt Webb (144.8) vs. Jaral Bowman (145.6)
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!