Las Vegas – The next UFC® seasonal campaign, GO BIG, kicks-off with a launch event Friday, September 4 in advance of the UFC® 191: JOHNSON vs. DODSON 2 weigh-ins. The event, which is free and open to the public, takes place at MGM Grand Garden Arena at 12:30 p.m. PT and will be streamed live below.
The UFC will GO BIG will be showcasing a series of can’t-miss fights on its upcoming live event schedule. The Fighters that will be attending are:
- Daniel Cormier, UFC light heavyweight champion
- Ronda Rousey, UFC women’s bantamweight champion
- Jose Aldo, UFC featherweight champion
- Conor McGregor, UFC interim featherweight champion
- Rafael dos Anjos, UFC lightweight champion
- Alexander Gustafsson, No. 2 UFC light heavyweight contender
- Holly Holm, No. 8 UFC women’s bantamweight contender
- Luke Rockhold, No. 1 UFC middleweight contender
- Donald Cerrone, No. 2 UFC lightweight contender
- Josh Barnett, No. 8 UFC heavyweight contender
- Roy Nelson, No. 12 UFC heavyweight contender
- Dustin Poirier, No. 13 UFC lightweight contender
- Joe Duffy, UFC lightweight
- Vitor Belfort, No. 4 UFC middleweight contender
- Dan Henderson, No. 11 UFC middleweight contender
- Matt Brown, No. 5 UFC welterweight contender
- Kelvin Gastelum, No. 15 UFC welterweight contender
- Frankie Edgar, No. 2 UFC featherweight contender
- Chad Mendes, No. 3 UFC featherweight contender
For information on tickets for all UFC events, please visit ufc.com/event-ticket-info.
GO BIG Campaign Launch Event:
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!