Los Angeles – FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for Invicta FC: Rodriguez vs. Torquato.
The promotion returns to action this Friday, May 21, 2021, with a stacked six-fight card. The action begins at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT, midnight in the U.K.) with the main card starting one hour later. The event will stream worldwide LIVE and FREE on FightBook MMA by going here.
The event is headlined by two world title fights. Takedown machine Alesha Zappitella defends her atomweight title against surging challenger Jessica Delboni. Top-ranked Karina Rodriguez and Daiana Torquato collide for the vacant flyweight championship. Josee Storts was the only fighter that missed the flyweight limit of 126 pounds and was fined 25 percent of her fight purse.
Invicta FC weigh-in results: Rodriguez vs. Torquato:
- Flyweight Title: Karina Rodriguez (124.7) vs. Daiana Torquato (124.9)
- Atomweight Title: Alesha Zappitella (104.9) vs. Jéssica Delboni (104.8)
- Flyweight: Juliana Miller (125.3) vs. Claire Guthrie (126)
- Flyweight: Josee Storts (128.7) vs. Maria Favela (125.5)
- Strawweight: Fatima Kline (115.6) vs. Ariana Melendez (114.8)
- Flyweight: Elise Pone (124.7) vs. Chrissy Yandolli (125.9)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting