Fight Night Women’s special, as Irish undefeated champion Katie ‘Bray Bomber’ Taylor (20-0, 6KOs) defends her WBA, WBC, WBO and IBF world female lightweight titles against seven-division world champion Amanda ‘The Real Deal’ Serrano (42-1, 30KOs).
The bout expected to be the biggest fight in women’s boxing history will take place at the legendary Madison Square Garden, New York on Saturday 30th April. This will be the sixth title defense for the Irish fighter Taylor, whilst Serrano will be looking to add to her impressive 44-fight record.
The original bout was postponed on two separate occasions finally got the green light after representatives Jake Paul and Eddie Hearn came to an agreement. This will surely be a fight for the ages.
Parimatch’s boxing odds suggest the bout is evenly matched but favour Serrano to win
- Katie Taylor – 11/10
- Amanda Serrano – 8/11
- Draw / Technical Draw – 14/1
Method of Victory – Match
- Katie Taylor – to win by Decision or Technical Decision – 13/8
- Katie Taylor – to win by KO,TKO or Disqualification – 8/1
- Draw or Technical Draw – 14/1
- Amanda Serrano – to win by Decision or Technical Decision – 13/8
- Amanda Serrano – to win by KO,TKO or Disqualification – 10/3
Will The Fight Go The Distance?
- Yes – 3/10
- No – 12/5
These odds are correct at the time of writing, to view the latest odds, please visit: https://www.parimatch.co.uk/en-gb/sports/238
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting