Sioux Falls, South Dakota — FightBook MMA has your LFA 128: McKenzie vs. Clay results from the Holiday Inn Sioux Falls – City Centre in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
This event will feature veteran MMA commentator Ron Kruck, who will be joined in the booth by top-ranked UFC star and TUF 15 champion Michael “Maverick” Chiesa. They will call the action live inside the Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The main card will be available tomorrow night LIVE on UFC FIGHT PASS® at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.
The main event will feature a lightweight title fight between top contenders Aaron McKenzie and Lucas “Cassius” Clay. In the co-main event, two Heavyweights will face each other as Jimmy Lawson takes on Marino Eatman.
LFA 128: McKenzie vs. Clay Results:
Main Card (Worldwide on UFC Fight Pass at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT):
- Main Event | Lightweight Title out (155 lb): Aaron McKenzie vs. Lucas Clay via Split Decision (48-47, 47-48, 48-47) to become the LFA Lightweight Champion
- Co-Main Event | Heavyweight Bout (265 lb): Jimmy Lawson def. Marino Eatman via (Ground and Pound) at :34 of Round 1
- Catchweight Bout (160 lb): Richie Miranda def. Devon Dixon via Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 2:07 of Round 3
- Catchweight Bout (140 lb): Bryce Meredith def. Jay Viola via TKO (Knees and Punches) at 1:04 of Round 3
- Bantamweight Bout (135 lb): Mitch McKee def. Jalen Jackson via TKO (Ground and Pound) at 2:02 of Round 1
- Welterweight Bout (170 lb): Thad Jean def. Sarek Shields via KO (Overhand Left) at 2:20 of Round 1
- Bantamweight Bout (135 lb): Adumu Isah def. Andrew Triolo via Submission (Strikes) at 2:44 of Round 1
- Women’s Bantamweight Bout (135 lb): Cheyanne Bowers vs. Kaeley Fenhaus
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting