LAS VEGAS, Nevada — FightBook MMA has your results for LFA 131: Argueta vs. Silva. This event will take place at the Hilton Garden Inn in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
The main event will feature a bantamweight world title fight between top undefeated prospect Dan “The Determined” Argueta (7-0) and Brazilian kingpin Diego “Maginho” Silva (14-6).
LFA 131 will feature veteran MMA commentator Ron Kruck, who will be joined in the booth with former UFC star, RFA great, and UFC on ESPN analyst Alan “Brahma” Jouban. They will call the action live inside the Oshkosh Arena in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. The main card will be available tomorrow night LIVE on UFC FIGHT PASS® at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.
LFA 131: Argueta vs. Silva Results:
Main Card (Worldwide on UFC Fight Pass at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT):
- Dan Argueta def. Diego Silva via split decision (48-47, 47-48, 49-46) — for the LFA Bantamweight Championship
- Tim Hiley vs. Darrius Flowers def. Tim Hiley via KO at 0:43 of round 1
- Myktybek Orolbal Uulu def. Jalin Fuller via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
- Hamza Salim def. Wes Schultz
- via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
- David Evans def. Gary Konkol via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-25)
- Nick Klein def. Tristan Overvig via unanimous decision
- Christy Tyquiengco def. Leslie Hernandez via split decision
- Maria Henderson def. Jena Williams via submission at 1:31 of round 3
- Edwin Jimenez def. Randy Rivera via split decision
- Dalton Holmes def. Malaquias Jarmon via TKO at 1:32 of round 1
- Jeremy Strobel def. Andre Sellars via TKO at 1:11 of round 3
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting