Rio de Janeiro, Brazil — FightBook MMA has your results for LFA 132: Gomes vs. Costa from the Ramada Encore in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
LFA 132 will feature veteran MMA commentator Ron Kruck, who will be joined in the booth by UFC Hall of Famer and MMA icon Antônio Rodrigo “Minotauro” Nogueira and Brazilian MMA analyst Max Soares. They will call the action live inside the QualiStage in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The main card will be available tonight LIVE on UFC FIGHT PASS® at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.
The main event features a lightweight showdown between top prospects Italo Gomes and Melquizael Costa (17-4). In the co-main event, Luan Lacerda and Marciley Alves will clash in a battle of bantamweight stars.
LFA 132 Results:
Main Card (Available worldwide on UFC FIGHT PASS®):
- Main Event | Lightweight Bout (155 lb): Italo Gomes defeated Melquizael Costa via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Co-Main Event | Bantamweight Bout (135 lb) Luan Luiz Lacerda def. Marciley Alves via Submission (RNC) at 3:35 of Round 2
- Featherweight Bout (145 lb): Gabriel Silva defeated Rono Junior via Unanimous Decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
- Light-Heavyweight Bout (205 lb): Leo Liete vs. Patrick Quadros
- Women’s Strawweight Bout (115 lb): Bruna Brasil def. Yasmin Castanho via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Women’s Flyweight Bout (125 lb): Gabriella Hermógenes def. Edna Oliveira via Verbal Submission (strikes) at 2:25 of Round 2
- Middleweight Bout (185 lb): José Henrique def. Pedro Oliveira via Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Heavyweight Bout (265 lb): Hyago Silva defeated Richard Jacobi (Draw)
- Welterweight Bout (170 lb): Jefferson Todynho defeated Uyran Carlos via unanimous decision
- Catchweight Bout (131 lb): Lincon Santos defeated Rodrigo Roldan via unanimous decision
- Lightweight Bout (155 lb): Gabriel Souza vs. Lucas Sousa
- Lightweight Bout (155 lb): João Martins Moraes vs. Gabriel Souza de Oliveira
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.