Your destination to watch all the latest live sports stream. DMCA below.
FIGHTBOOK MMA DMCA:
FightBook MMA doesn’t host, control, or upload any streams & media files, we are not responsible for the legality of the content of other linked or embedded sites. If you have any legal issues please e-mail appropriate media owners or hosting companies. We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way connected with streaming or uploading any media. Copyright Policy
If you believe that your own copyrighted work is accessible through any website or application provided by us in violation of your
copyright, you may provide our Designated Agent with a written communication as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) that contains substantially the following:
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed so that we can locate the
material. For example, “The copyrighted work is my content that appears at https://www.example.ws/xy.” If multiple
copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by your Notification, you may provide a representative list of such works at that site.
2. Identify the URL or other specific location on the application or website provided by us that contains the material that you claim
infringes your copyright described in Item 1 above. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to locate the
alleged infringing material. For example, “The content at the following URL infringes on my copyright:
3. Provide the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
4. Include a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. Include a statement by you that the information contained in your Notice is accurate and that you attest under the penalty of
perjury that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
6. Include your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address.
You may submit your Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement to our Designated Agent by mail:
Designated Copyright Agent
FOR WEB OR INTERNET SEARCH, YOU MUST IDENTIFY EACH SEARCH RESULT THAT DIRECTLY LINKS TO A WEB PAGE OR FILE THAT ALLEGEDLY CONTAINS INFRINGING MATERIAL. This requires you to provide (a) the search query that you used, and (b) the URL for each allegedly infringing search result.
Please note that you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys fees, if you materially misrepresent that content on our website and/or application is copyright infringing. Upon receiving a proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described in this Section A, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material withing 6 hours and promptly notify the alleged infringer of your claim.
We also will advise the alleged infringer of the DMCA statutory Counter Notification procedure described below in Section B
by which the alleged infringer may respond to your claim and request that we restore this material. If we receive a Notification
of Alleged Copyright Infringement that does not contain all of the information described above, but provides a way for us to contact you, we will promptly follow up with you to request that you provide any information not previously provided.
* WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
* This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).