After one of the most brutal knockouts of 2021 in all of the mixed martial arts, Mohammed Farhad will be back in action at BRAVE CF 57, on March 11th, as he looks to get one step closer to a title shot at Bantamweight.
”Sher-e-Hind” will take on undefeated Egyptian standout Maysara Mohamed in the main card of BRAVE CF’s first card of the year.
Farhad is coming off a career-changing win as he knocked out Pakistan’s Uloomi Kareem with a KO that went viral and turned him into a star in his native India and beyond.
Currently riding a three-fight win streak, Farhad has spent time training in Dagestan in anticipation for his return and will look to add an important victory that can get him closer to a title shot.
He takes on Maysara Mohamed, who impressed in his only BRAVE CF outing. At BRAVE CF 48, Mohamed dominated Iraq’s Issa Salem en route to a unanimous decision victory, which set up the biggest fight of his life. At 5-0, Maysara will look to earn a huge victory and gatecrash the party at 135-pounds.
BRAVE CF 57 takes place during the BRAVE International Combat Week, which will also feature the MMA Super Cup, the biggest amateur competition, which will oppose the top national federations in the IMMAF rankings, with a total pool prize of over US$200,000 on the line for the top 3 national teams.
The show will be headlined by three title fights, as Hamza Kooheji faces Brad Katona for the vacant Bantamweight title, Middleweight champion Mohammad Fakhreddine going for double-champion status against Mohamed Said Maalem, and former Lightweight champion Amin Ayoub taking on Abdisalam Kubanychbek for the interim 155-pound strap.
BRAVE CF 57 Fight Card (so far):
- Bantamweight title fight: Hamza Kooheji (11-2) vs Brad Katona (10-2)
- Light Heavyweight title fight: Mohammad Fakhreddine (MW-C, 14-4, 2 NC) vs Mohamed Said Maalem (11-3, 1 NC)
- Lightweight interim title fight: Abdisalam Uulu Kubanychbek (18-3) vs Amin Ayoub (16-5)
- Super Welterweight fight: Nursulton Ruziboev (32-8-2, 2 NC) vs Luis Felipe Dias (14-3)
- Lightweight: Sam Patterson (8-1-1) vs Khunkar-Pasha Osmaev (10-6-1)
- Flyweight: Asu Almabaev (14-2) vs Rizvan Abuev (12-3)
- Lightweight: Husein Kadimagomaev (8-1) vs Agshin Babaev (22-7, 1 NC)
- Lightweight: Kamil Magomedov (14-2) vs Cleiton Silva (15-3)
- Bantamweight: Mohamed Farhad (12-3) vs Maysara Mohamed (5-0)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting