OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN RESULTS FOR ‘AXS TV FIGHTS: LEGACY FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP 50’ TOMORROW NIGHT AT 10 P.M. ET/7 P.M. PT ON AXS TV
LOS ANGELES – Jan. 21, 2016 – Legacy Fighting Championship held their weigh-in event today for tomorrow night’s live broadcast of AXS TV FIGHTS: LEGACY FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP 50. Coverage begins at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT on AXS TV with commentators Pat Miletich and Ron Kruck calling the action live from the Arena Theatre in Houston, Texas.
Legacy Fighting Championship 50 Main Card – Begins at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT on AXS TV
- Main Event – Welterweight Fight – Evangelista Dos Santos (170) vs. Artenas Young (168.8)
- Lightweight Fight – Jared Chaffee (155.4) vs. Ray Blodget (155.9)
- Lightweight Fight – Jonathan Harris (155.2) vs. Justin Reiswerg (155.5)
- Catchweight (150 pounds) Fight – Charles Cheeks III (147) vs. Rey Trujillo (150.2)
- Featherweight Fight – Michael Rodriguez (145.3) vs. Alex Black (145.1)
- Flyweight Fight – David Acosta (126) vs. Roberto Sanchez (125.7)
- Heavyweight Fight – Jeremy Hardy (255) vs. Dale Mitchell (264.6)
- Bantamweight Fight – (Shakeem Richardson (135.8) vs. Dulani Perry (140.3)
- Catchweight (215 pounds) Fight – Chris Rose (214.5) vs. Chad Cook (214.3)
- Lightweight Fight – Richard Copley (155.9) vs. David Kelly (162)
- Bantamweight Fight – Jonathan Walker (136.1) vs. Darius Gray (135.3)
- Flyweight Fight – John Smith (124.6) vs. Jonathan Davis (125.4)
- Bantamweight Fight – Erick Brazer (132.2) vs. Eduardo Anaya (133.8)
- Bantamweight Fight – Donovan Carrasco (138.8) vs. Torey Miller (135.5)
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!