UFC on ESPN 2 is less than three weeks away with a couple fights added to the card.
According to PhillyVoice.com, Ray Borg (11-3 MMA, 5-3 UFC) who was originally scheduled to take on Pingyuan Liu, will now go against Kyler Phillips (6-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) in a bantamweight bout. Also added to the card is a middleweight bout between Kevin Holland (13-4 MMA, 1-1 UFC) and Gerald Meerschaert (28-10 MMA, 4-2 UFC).
UFC on ESPN 2 takes place on Satruday, March 30, 2019 at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. The card will air on ESPN while the early prelims on ESPN+.
UFC on ESPN 2 fight card (so far):
- Edson Barboza vs. Justin Gaethje
- David Branch vs. Jack Hermansson
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Michelle Waterson
- Sheymon Moraes vs. Sodiq Yusuff
- Alexa Grasso vs. Marina Rodriguez
- Desmond Green vs. Ross Pearson
- Paul Craig vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu
- Maryna Moroz vs. Sabina Mazo
- Josh Emmett vs. Michael Johnson
- Kevin Aguilar vs. Enrique Barzola
- Ray Borg vs. Kyler Phillips
- Mark De La Rosa vs. Alex Perez
- Kevin Holland vs. Gerald Meerschaert
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.