“The Pro Wrestling Stories Podcast” is a show that transports listeners to the nostalgic moments of wrestling’s past by covering the most controversial moments and bizarre scenarios in the world of professional wrestling. Check out ProWrestlingStories.com on Twitter by going here: @pws_official and below you can listen to the latest show by clicking on the links below.
The Pro Wrestling Stories Podcast:
- The Pro Wrestling Stories Podcast Returns This Fall (2020)!
- Raven in WWE - Where Did It All Go Wrong?
- Bret Hart vs. British Bulldog at SummerSlam 1992 - The True Story
- Harley Race - Tales of His Tenacity and Strength
- Ludvig Borga – The Surreal, Shocking Life of Tony Halme
- Sting - His Unlikely Journey to the WWE (And Where It All Went Wrong)
- Wrestlers' Court in the WWE - Bizarre Tales from the Locker Room
- Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels - Their Emotional, Memorable Feud
- Rick Rude - More Than Ravishing
- Brian Pillman - How He Worked The Workers and Made Himself a Superstar
- The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan - The Real Story
- Lex Luger and the Failed Lex Express Experiment