Ep. 255 featured 19 year old Erin Carter who is a 19 year old Women’s MMA Rising Star and fights out of Ignite Martial Arts Academy! I loved this quick conversation! You definitely want to remember her name! Check out the show HERE!
- Key Discussion Points:
- Being shy as a kid but building confidence in Taekwondo
- Fighting is all she has ever wanted to do
- Tips for girls thinking of getting in MMA & self defense
- The importance of making your bed
- Planning her week out on Sundays
- The difference between training with Boys VS Girls
- Saying “When” I get to the UFC VS saying “If”
Quick shoutout to our Platinum sponsors for this show:
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OF OUR SHOW? DM US FOR MORE INFO.
Be sure to LIKE / FOLLOW Erin Carter –
Thanks for watching!
FREE Resources to help you HERE
Raised in a broken home, battled addictions, jailed at 18, bankrupt at 21 only to turn everything around. 16 years sober, beautiful wife, two kids, podcaster, speaker, & now helping up and coming MMA fighters & entrepreneurs get known and noticed online!
Please LIKE, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE to our channel and social media sites:
Erik Allen Media
Clubhouse – @ErikAllenMedia
Website – ErikAllenMedia.com
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting