Las Vegas (Monday November 9, 2015) – History will be made on Saturday, November 14 at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, Australia. For the first time in UFC®history, two women’s world title bouts will headline UFC 193® when superstar Ronda Rousey defends her women’s bantamweight title against No. 8 contender Holly Holm in the main event. Setting the stage will be undefeated striking sensation Joanna Jedrzejczyk as she looks to defend her strawweight title against No. 9 Valerie Letourneau.
UFC Embedded web series made its first ever premiere on network television on Saturday (11/7/2015) on FOX. If you didn’t catch the show then you can watch the replay below.
UFC Embedded: Rousey vs. Holm goes behind-the-scenes that takes a look at the lives and training camps of four elite fighters ahead of UFC 193. The UFC Embedded features Bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey who will be facing undefeated boxing champion Holly Holm. Also on the show is the co-main event, which pits UFC strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk against Valerie Letourneau.
UFC 193 Embedded: Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holm:
UFC 193 Extended Preview:
UFC 193: Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holm Fight Card:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the women’s bantamweight title:
Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm
- For the strawweight title:
Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Valerie Letourneau
- Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva
- Uriah Hall vs. Robert Whittaker
- Jared Rosholt vs. Stefan Struve
PRELIMINARY CARD # 2
(FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Akbarh Arreola vs. Jake Matthews
- Kyle Noke vs. Peter Sobotta
- Anthony Perosh vs. Gian Villante
- Danny Martinez vs. Richie Vaculik
PRELIMINARY CARD # 1
(UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Steven Kennedy vs. Richard Walsh
- Daniel Kelly vs. Steve Montgomery
- James Moontasri vs. Anton Zafir
- Ryan Benoit vs. Ben Nguyen
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!