Thursday October 29, 2015– UFC 193 will take place on Saturday, November 14 at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, Australia.
Two women’s world title bouts will headline UFC 193. Ronda Rousey will be defending her women’s bantamweight title against Holly Holm in the main event.
In the co-main event, undefeated Joanna Jedrzejczyk also looks to defend her strawweight title against Valerie Letourneau.
Below is the extended preview for UFC 193.
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the woman’s bantamweight title:
Champ Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm
- For the strawweight title:
Champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Valerie Letourneau
- Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva
- Uriah Hall vs. Robert Whittaker
- Jared Rosholt vs. Stefan Struve
PRELIMINARY CARD # 2
(FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Akbarh Arreola vs. Jake Matthews
- Kyle Noke vs. Peter Sobotta
- Anthony Perosh vs. Gian Villante
- Danny Martinez vs. Richie Vaculik
PRELIMINARY CARD # 1
(UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- James Moontasri vs. Brendan O’Reilly
- Steven Kennedy vs. Richard Walsh
- Daniel Kelly vs. Steve Montgomery
- Ryan Benoit vs. Ben Nguyen
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!