Friday December 9, 2016– UFC 206 will take place on Saturday December 10, 2016 at Air Canada Centre in Toronto. The main event will air on PPV while the prelims on UFC Fight Pass and FS1. UFC 206 early fighter weigh-ins took place this morning and the UFC 206 ceremonial weigh-ins will take place later today at 4 p.m. ET at Air Canada Centre in Toronto.
Max Holloway (16-3 MMA, 12-3 UFC) will take on Anthony Pettis (19-5 MMA, 6-4 UFC) this fight is for the interim featherweight title. Holloway stepped on the scale and weighed in a 145 pounds, but Pettis came in at 148 pounds which makes him three pounds over the 145-pound limit for featherweight title fight. In the Prelims both Valerie Letourneau and Rustam Khabilov also missed weight.
Below you will find the official weigh-in video and weigh-in results.
UFC 206 early weigh-in results:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Max Holloway (145) vs. Anthony Pettis (148)* – for interim featherweight title
- Matt Brown (171) vs. Donald Cerrone (170.5)
- Dooho Choi (145.5) vs. Cub Swanson (146)
- Kelvin Gastelum (185) vs. Tim Kennedy (186)
- Emil Meek (170.5) vs. Jordan Mein (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Misha Cirkunov (205) vs. Nikita Krylov (206)
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier (156) vs. Drew Dober (156)
- Valerie Letourneau (117.5)+ vs. Viviane Pereira (114)
- Mitch Gagnon (135.5) vs. Matthew Lopez (136)
PRELMINARY CARD #1
(6:30 p.m. ET)
- John Makdessi (155) vs. Lando Vannata (156)
- Rustam Khabilov (158.5)+ vs. Jason Saggo (155)
- Zach Makovsky (125) vs. Dustin Ortiz (125)
* – Missed weight; not sure about the bout status
+ – Missed weight; fight will go on but Pettis is fined 20% of purse, which goes to Max
By: Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.