Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your UFC 250: Nunes vs. Spencer official results.
UFC returns to UFC APEX in Las Vegas with a thrilling women’s featherweight championship bout that will see No. 1 ranked women’s pound-for-pound fighter Amanda Nunes defend her featherweight belt against top contender Felicia Spencer. In a blockbuster bantamweight bout, No. 5 ranked contender Raphael Assuncao battles former champion and No. 9 ranked Cody Garbrandt.
UFC 250: Nunes vs. Spencer will take place Saturday, June 6 at UFC APEX in Las Vegas and will stream live on Pay-Per-View. The main event will stream exclusively through ESPN+ in the U.S. at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT in both English and Spanish. Preliminary fights will air nationally in English on ESPN and on ESPN Deportes (in Spanish) starting at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT with the early prelims simulcast on UFC Fight Pass, ESPN, ESPN+ and ESPN Deportes (in Spanish) at 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT. Fans will be able to purchase the event online at ESPNPlus.com/PPV.
UFC 250: Nunes vs Spencer official results:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the women’s featherweight title: Amanda Nunes defeats Felicia Spencer by unanimous decision
- Cody Garbrandt defeats Raphael Assuncao via KO Round 2, 4:59
- Aljamain Sterling defeats Cory Sandhagen via rear-naked choke in Round 1, 1:28
- Neil Magny defeats Anthony Rocco Martin by unanimous decision
- Sean O’Malley defeats Eddie Wineland KO in Round 1, 1:54
Preliminary Card #2
(ESPN/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Alex Caceres defeats Chase Hooper by unanimous decision
- Ian Heinisch defeats Gerald Meerschaert by TKO punches in Round 1, 1:14
- Cody Stamann defeats Brian Kelleher by unanimous decision
- Maki Pitolo defeats Charles Byrd via TKO punches in Round 2, 1:10
Preliminary Card #1
(ESPN, ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Alex Perez defeats Jussier Formiga via TKO leg kick in Round 1, 4:06
- Devin Clark defeats Alonzo Menifield by unanimous decision
- Herbert Burns defeats Evan Dunham via submission rear-naked choke in Round 1, 1:20