Las Vegas: FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for UFC 255: Figueiredo vs Perez starting at 9 a.m. PT (10:00 a.m. MT). This event will take place on Saturday, November 21, 2020, at UFC APEX in Las Vegas.
The main card will stream live on Pay-Per-View, exclusively on ESPN+ in the U.S. at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT in both English and Spanish. Preliminary fights will air nationally in English on ESPN2 and in Spanish on ESPN Deportes, as well as being simulcast in both languages on ESPN+ starting at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. Early prelims will be available on UFC Fight Pass, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes (Spanish), and ESPN+ (in English and Spanish) at 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT.
In the main event, in the 125-pound divisions Deiveson Figueiredo will look to secure his first successful flyweight title defense when he takes on No. 4 ranked contender Alex Perez. In the co-main event, Women’s flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko hopes to continue her dominant reign when she faces Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt and No. 3 ranked contender Jennifer Maia.
Fans will be able to purchase UFC 255: Figueiredo vs Perez online at ESPNPlus.com/PPV. ESPN+ is available as an integrated part of the ESPN App on all major mobile and connected TV devices and platforms, including Amazon Fire, Apple, Android, Chromecast, PS4, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, X Box One, and more.
Mike Perry missed the welterweight limit and will be fined a percentage of his purse if the fight goes on and Means accepts it at a catchweight bout.
UFC 255: Figueiredo vs Perez weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Deiveson Figueiredo (125) vs. Alex Perez (124.5) – for flyweight title
- Champ Valentina Shevchenko (124.5) vs. Jennifer Maia (124.5) – for women’s flyweight title
- Tim Means (171) vs. Mike Perry (175.5)
- Cynthia Calvillo (124.5) vs. Katlyn Chookagian (125.75)
- Paul Craig (205.5) vs. Mauricio Rua (205.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2 (ESPN2/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Brandon Moreno (125) vs. Brandon Royval (125.5)
- Joaquin Buckley (182.5) vs. Jordan Wright (185)
- Ariane Lipski (126) vs. Antonina Shevchenko (125)
- Nicolas Dalby (170) vs. Daniel Rodriguez (170.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD #1 (ESPN2/ESPN+, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Jared Gooden (171) vs. Alan Jouban (170.5)
- Kyle Daukaus (185.5) vs. Dustin Stoltzfus (184.5)
- Louis Cosce (170) vs. Sasha Palatnikov (170.5)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting