Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your UFC 270: Ngannou vs Gane official results. This event will take place on Saturday, January 22, 2022, at Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif.
All bouts will be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT with the ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass prelims. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPN, ESPN Deportes & ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT followed by the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card that will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
In the main event, we will see a heavyweight title unification bout as UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou fighting out of Paris, France by way of Batie, Cameroon battles interim champion Ciryl Gane fighting out of Paris, France In the co-main event, newly crowned UFC flyweight champion Brandon Moreno fighting out of Tijuana, Mexico runs it back with former titleholder Deiveson Figueiredo fighting out of Soure, Pará, Brazil.
UFC 270: Ngannou vs. Gane official results:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
- Francis Ngannou (c) def. Ciryl Gane (ic) via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 49-46)
- Deiveson Figueiredo def. Brandon Moreno (c) via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 48-47)
- Michel Pereira def. Andre Fialho via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Said Nurmagomedov def. Cody Stamann via first round (0:47) submission (guillotine)
- Michael Morales def. Trevin Giles via first round (4:15) TKO (strikes)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2 (ESPN/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Victor Henry def. Raoni Barcelos via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Jack Della Maddalena def. Pete Rodriguez via first round (2:59) TKO (ground strikes)
- Tony Gravely def. Saimon Oliveira via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Matt Frevola def. Genaro Valdez via first round (3:15) TKO (strikes)
PRELIMINARY CARD #1 (ESPN+, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Vanessa Demopoulos def. Silvana Gomez Juarez via first round (2:25) submission (armbar)
- Jasmine Jasudavicius def. Kay Hansen via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #carloskremer #theroaringcarloskremer #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting